|Airflow Hi||95 cfm|
|Capacity||20.0 US gal|
|Dimensions Package Height||41.22 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||28.61 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||23.86 "|
|Motor Life||1100 hrs|
|Noise Level||64 dB(A)|
|Pallet Hi||3 Hi|
|Pallet Ti||2 Ti|
|Power Cord||42 '|
|Tank Construction||Structural Foam|
|Water Lift Hi||100 "|
The WV 1800P Pumper Vacuum is ideal for floods, water pipe ruptures, drain back-ups, and industrial spills. Our Pumper Vacuums are not just big in capacity; they are equally as big in performance. The difference between the DH and P models is that the P models have a continuous pumping feature that continuously recovers and pumps liquid at a rate of 60 gallons per minute on a flat surface and 7 gallons per minute 22 feet in the air. They are made from durable structural foam and have 20-gallon capacities yet are light in weight.
- Powerful 1.6 HP vacuum motor with 2-year warranty providing excellent water recovery.
- Motor provides 90” water lift and 180 cfm of airflow.
- Ball float wet shut-off assembly ensures water does not reach the motor and vapor barriers can be added to eliminate moisture completely.
- The structural foam tank comes complete with a 10-year warranty.
- Structural foam head material is rustproof and durable with a 10-year warranty against defects.
- Float activated sump pump allows continuous pumping of fluid without interrupting the vacuuming process.
- Ideal for floods, water pipe ruptures, drain back-ups and industrial spills.
- Pumps water at a rate of 60 gallons per minute
- The submersible pump is made of durable, high-impact plastics for heat and chemical resistance.
- The motor uses a stainless-steel shaft and triple seal system and has a thermal protection device to prevent overheating.