|Airflow Hi||180 cfm|
|Capacity||20.0 US gal|
|Dimensions Package Height||41.22 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||28.61 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||23.86 "|
|Motor Life||1100 hrs|
|Noise Level||67 dB(A)|
|Pallet Hi||3 Hi|
|Pallet Ti||2 Ti|
|Power Cord||42 '|
|Tank Construction||Structural Foam|
|Water Lift Hi||90 "|
The WVD 1802DH is ideal for floods, water pipe ruptures, drain back-ups, and industrial spills. Our Pumper Vacuums are not just big in capacity; they are equally as big in performance. The difference between the DH and P models is that the P models have a continuous pumping feature that continuously recovers and pumps liquid at a rate of 60 gallons per minute on a flat surface and 7 gallons per minute 22 feet in the air. They are made from durable structural foam and have 20-gallon capacities yet are light in weight.
- Powerful dual 1.0 HP vacuum motors with 2-year warranty providing excellent water recovery
- Motors provide 90" water lift and 180 cfm of airflow.
- Ball float wet shut-off assembly ensures water does not reach the motor and vapor barriers can be added to eliminate moisture completely.
- The structural foam tank comes complete with a 10-year warranty.
- Structural foam head material is rust-proof and durable with a 10-year warranty against defects.
- Dump tube that permits quick and convenient emptying to a floor drain
- For wide area cleaning can be fitted with a 29" front mounted squeegee kit