|Battery Power||48 Ahr|
|Battery Quantity||2 ea|
|Brush Motor||600 W|
|Brush Pressure||70 lbs|
|Brush Speed||150 rpm|
|Cleaning Width||28 "|
|Dimensions Package Height||50.79 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||61.02 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||31.50 "|
|Dimensions Product Height||47.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Length||57.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Width||30.00 "|
|Maximum Gradient||11 ° F|
|Noise Level||65 dB(A)|
|Number of Pads or Brushes||2 ea|
|Pad or Brush Size||28 "|
|Recovery Tank||21 US gal|
|Run Time Full Charge||4 hrs|
|Solution Tank||21 US gal|
|Traction Motor||400 W|
|Vacuum Motor||400 W|
|Working Capacity||43000 sq.ft./hr|
Our TGB 2128 will go into places where bigger machines are not suitable and anything smaller is just too small. It Is easy and convenient, has onboard charging and fully sealed low maintenance gel batteries.The TGB 2128 has the footprint and maneuverability of a walk-behind with the productivity of a ride-on. It has a compact design yet provides a long runtime, and a large 28” cleaning path.
- 21-gallon tanks mean fewer refills and higher productivity compared to similar models
- 3.5 hours of run-time on a single charge
- Cleans up to 43,300 sq. ft./hr.
- Compact design allows it to be stored in the same closet as a walk-behind.
- Quiet at only 65 dB(A)
- 28” cleaning path with 70 lbs. of pad pressure
- Stainless steel chassis
- Rear wheel drive system for ramp climbing ability up to 11 percent.
- Will accept optional off aisle kit.
- Features an automatic pad loading system.