|Airflow Hi||208 cfm|
|Capacity||12.0 US gal|
|Dimensions Package Height||33.46 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||24.41 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||20.47 "|
|Filtration by micron||0.30 micron|
|Filtration by percentage||99.97 %|
|Motor Life||1100 hrs|
|Noise Level||67 dB(A)|
|Pallet Hi||3 Hi|
|Pallet Ti||2 Ti|
|Power Cord||42 '|
|Soil Recovery||84 %|
|Tank Construction||Structural Foam|
|Water Lift Hi||90 "|
Hazardous Dust (HEPA) and Fine Dust Vacuums
The NDD 900H has all the attributes of the NDD 900 with the added feature of a certified HEPA filter and chamber provides the critical filtration and added safety required in the recovery of asbestos and other hazardous particles to our largest fine dust vacuum.
- The dual motor NDD 900H incorporates our patented Micro-Flo or Hepa-Flo vacuum bags along with a Microtex filter as standard equipment ensuring optimum filtration. These machines are specially designed for use with concrete dust, drywall dust, wood dust and chimney soot along with just about any other fine nonexplosive particulate that can harm the respiratory system.
- Advanced HEPA Filtration to clean and trap allergy triggers and pathegens, eliminating the risk of recirculation and exposure.
- Equipped with an advanced, 3-stage filtration system, including a certified HEPA Filter, that last the lifetime of the motor, secondary TriTex Filter, and HepaFlo Filter Bags.
- They meet or exceed all OSHA regulations regarding silica crystalline recovery as a repairable dust under OSHA regulation 1910.1000.
- The patented air flow technology used in the design of the tank ensures a consistent uninterrupted flow regardless of how full the bag is. At the end of the day simply lift the vacuum bag out of the tank.
- You can now reduce the amount of dust in the air by 99% or greater with no clean up hassles, imagine the cost savings by reduced clean up time on every job you do! And by using a vacuum that didn't lose suction.