|Brush Motor||1000 W|
|Brush Pressure||105 lbs|
|Brush Speed||180 rpm|
|Cleaning Width||20 "|
|Dimensions Package Height||46.06 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||45.28 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||23.62 "|
|Dimensions Product Height||43.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Length||37.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Width||22.00 "|
|Noise Level||67 dB(A)|
|Number of Pads or Brushes||1 ea|
|Pad or Brush Size||20 "|
|Power Cord||65 '|
|Recovery Tank||11 US gal|
|Solution Tank||11 US gal|
|Vacuum Motor||1200 W|
|Working Capacity||22000 sq.ft./hr|
Electric Walk Behind Scrubber
Our 20” Twintec Electric Scrubber is compact, effective, and very easy to operate with minimal training required. It is versatile with pad pressure that is sufficient for both scrubbing and stripping applications. Compact and easy to use, the TT 1120 breaks down into sections for easy transport. It delivers exceptional cleaning power with 100” water lift and 95 cfm of airflow to quickly dry your floors while the semi-parabolic squeegee pivots to ensure excellent water recovery on turns. The TT 1120 is ideal for use in industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities.
- A fully adjustable handle ensures operator comfort.
- Pad pressure is sufficient enough for both scrubbing and stripping.
- With a 100” water lift and 95 cfm of airflow, it will dry your floors like nothing else while the semi-parabolic squeegee pivots to ensure excellent water recovery on turns and can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Entire unit can be broken down into sections for manual transport up and down stairs or from job to job.
- Patented flip-up head makes changing brushes or pads a breeze.
- Stainless steel chassis will never rust.
- Brush deck is durable and carries a 10-year warranty.