|Dimensions Package Height||13.75 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||32.00 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||12.50 "|
|Maximum Temperature||140 ° F|
|Pallet Hi||2 Hi|
|Pallet Ti||8 Ti|
|Power Cord||23 '|
|Pressure Hose||50 '|
|Pump Type||"Brass, Triplex Piston"|
Kranzle Pressure Washer
The Kranzle K-1122TST pressure washer uses a high-pressure stream of water to blast away dirt and materials from outdoor surfaces. The high pressure of the water makes it ideal for removing all those stuck on materials from surfaces. The Kranzle K-1122TST pressure washer is designed for all industrial applications. The pump is manufactured from forged brass with hardened stainless-steel pistons. The Vario Nozzle adjusts the spray from a fan to a pencil jet for a wide variety of cleaning needs. The Dirt Killer Nozzle rotates a pencil jet spray on an axis creating a radius with tremendous cleaning ability. Quick release stainless steel fittings ensure secure connections between the gun and the lance; the unit has on-board storage for both.
- At 1200 psi and a flow rate of 2.1 gpm the K 1122 TST has all the power you need.
- Each unit comes complete with a dirt killer nozzle and a Vario Nozzle for adjustment of the spray fan.
- The triplex piston pump incorporates stainless steel ceramic coated pistons to reduce friction ensuring years of heavy-duty commercial use.
- All valves are stainless steel, and the seal kit includes Teflon graphite rings to provide dry running safely without pump damage.
- The total stop completely stops the unit when you release the spray trigger. This extends motor and water seal life.