|Airflow Hi||95 cfm|
|Capacity||6.0 US gal|
|Dimensions Package Height||26.38 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||18.50 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||18.50 "|
|Filtration by micron||0.50 micron|
|Filtration by percentage||98.60 %|
|Motor Life||1100 hrs|
|Noise Level||64 dB(A)|
|Pallet Hi||5 Hi|
|Pallet Ti||3 Ti|
|Power Cord||42 '|
|Tank Construction||Structural Foam|
|Water Lift Hi||100 "|
Wet & Dry Canister Vacuum
The CV 570 is unique in that it comes equipped with a wet/dry combination filter allowing it to pick-up wet or dry without changing filters. This makes it the ideal vacuum for entryways, lobbies, job sites, schools and more. Made from durable structural foam, it has a 6-gallon capacity and a 42’ cord to tackle every job. It comes with BB8 standard kit.
- Compact and easy to handle, the CV 570 is built using Structural Foam, making it durable with nothing to rust.
- It's equipped with convenient carrying handles
- Combivac 570 features dual filtration that can be used wet and dry concurrently, without changing filters.
- CV 570 offers 0.5-micron filtration
- This unit incorporates our ball float wet shutoff assembly: the ball rotates continually, staying clean and free from debris while preventing water from reaching the motor.
- It's equipped with a 1200-watt bypass motor providing excellent wet or dry recovery.
- Complete with a two-year motor warranty.
- It's compact, maneuverable, and easy to use an excellent choice where a full-size wet vacuum isn’t required.