|Battery Quantity||4 ea|
|Brush Motor||600 W|
|Brush Pressure||110 lbs|
|Brush Speed||150 rpm|
|Cleaning Width||28 "|
|Dimensions Package Height||50.79 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||60.63 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||29.92 "|
|Dimensions Product Height||45.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Length||26.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Width||24.00 "|
|Maximum Gradient||11 ° F|
|Noise Level||68 dB(A)|
|Number of Pads or Brushes||2 ea|
|Pad or Brush Size||28 "|
|Recovery Tank||22 US gal|
|Run Time Full Charge||4 hrs|
|Solution Tank||22 US gal|
|Traction Motor||600 W|
|Vacuum Motor||600 W|
|Working Capacity||31000 sq.ft./hr|
Battery Walk Behind Scrubber
The TGB 2228 is powered by 4×100 Ahr. gel batteries which provide 3.5 hours of run time for increased productivity. With a 28” cleaning path and traction drive that reaches speeds up to 4.3 mph, it has what’s needed for those larger areas. The 110 lbs of adjustable brush pressure and 22-gallon tank capacity provides the muscle to tackle the toughest jobs
- 22-gallon tanks provide the capacity for large jobs and the adjustable brush pressure provides the muscle for the toughest jobs
- Traction drive motor reaches speeds up to 4.3 mph for increased productivity.
- Over 3.5 hours of run time powered by maintenance- free gel batteries.
- Prolonged battery life with low-voltage shutoff
- Fully adjustable flow rate ensures the correct amount of water is used.
- The control panel continuously provides the operator with the hours used meter and battery status.
- Tear-away squeegees with quick-release Serilor blades for easy cleaning
- Will accept available, optional off aisle kit.